Delaware Student Success Conference 2020
The Delaware Student Success Conference will be virtual for 2020. We will be hosting several live interactive workshops for you and your district/school teams to gain new insights and strategies to support your district’s post-secondary advisement plans. Our presenters will share best practices and ideas to help us all reach the goal of every student entering 12th grade with informed career and education plans for life after high school.
Two webinar workshops are scheduled for May, and a third will take place in July. We hope that you will join the live sessions, which will be interactive. There will also be a recorded version for each workshop.
The workshops will help expand our knowledge to:
- Guide students through smooth transitions to high school, college and career
- Develop methods to engage students in their journey toward success after high school
- Learn how to measure the impact of your efforts, using data to inform decisions
Who should attend:
- Post-Secondary Advisement planning teams
- District administrators (CTE, Special Ed, Curriculum, Secondary)
- Any Delaware middle and high school administrators, teachers or school counselors
- Community organizations that advise students on college and career options
For school employees, if you would like to earn clock hours for these workshops, please register in PDMS. Course 29090