FRESHMEN & SOPHOMORES
Identify Your College
- Official college tours and virtual tours are great ways to experience campus life. Go to the admissions section of college websites for more details.
- Ask your school counselor when local college fairs will be held, and then plan to attend.
- Speak to college reps to learn about different schools.
- Nothing should keep you from your goals. Ask your counselors, your teachers, and other adults for help with your plan and goals.
- Remember, a postsecondary education is available to everyone, regardless of how much money your family may have. Financial assistance is available to students who need it.